What to expect when you walk-in our clinic:
- We ask that you arrive at least 20 minutes before your first visit to fill out paperwork.
- If you have filled out all of our forms and releases for old records we request that you come 15 minutes prior your first visit.
- Please give us your insurance information to verify at least 48 hours prior to your first visit or prior to any visit, if you have changed insurance policies. Some insurance companies take up to 72 hours to verify benefits. If we cannot verify your benefits prior to your visit you may be asked to pay in cash prior to your visit.
What to bring:
- In order to verify benefits or authorizations, insurance companies usually require that we verify your identity and your signature with your driver’s license or legal picture ID. They often require your social security number as an identification number to process your claims.
- If you have changed insurance companies, we need a copy of your new insurance card and notification at least 48 hours in advance to verify your new benefits. If you do not provide this information so we can verify your new benefits within an adequate time frame prior to your visit, you will be responsible for all charges.
Please time your schedule so that you arrive prior to your scheduled visit time. If you arrive late and the doctor is no longer available because of other appointments, you may be asked to reschedule your visit.
Because everyone’s time is valuable and we often have patients wait for an appointment, we ask that you give us at least 24 hours advance notice if you are unable to keep your appointment. This is to ensure that we may make that time available to other patients. There may be a cancellation fee if this request is not met.
Please bring your medical records to your first visit, if relevant. If you have had imaging or laboratory studies please bring results. If you have had a previous thyroid ultrasound, please bring the images as well as the report.
We have more than one provider in this office. They have separate schedules. If you make an appointment with one, than you will not be able to come to the office and see the other at that time. Please make sure that you schedule in advance with the provider you wish to see.